Biometrics LNO (Job Number:429685)
SAIC is looking for a Biometrics LNO that will work in a dynamic and challenging environment supporting a US Army Client whose mission is to develop cutting edge technical solutions in developing Biomtrics Anlytic Resource Tools, architecture and infrastructure on a current and future Army system.
Duties and Responsibilities May Include:
- Analyzes actual and predictable interacting operational activities of a military, governmental, or business system to obtain a qualitative or quantitative, rational basis for decision-making, policies (e.g., Doctrine, Organization, Training, Leader Development, Material, Personnel, Facilities) or resource allocation in support of US Government policy goals and objectives.
- Utilizes judgment, experience and subject matter expertise, decision support tools, and basic to extremely complex modeling and measurement techniques, mathematics, statistical methods and other principles in the professional body of knowledge in determining solutions.
- Provides integral policy support in the capability development and integration of solutions and the conceptualization, design, development, testing, verification and validation, documentation, and implementation of modeling and simulation based decision support system applications.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain a TS/SCI Clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more of related experience
- Experience with DoD / DOS Biometrics Programs such as BATS, BISA, THOR, VIBES, etc?
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 4, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ABERDEEN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job