Full Time Employee
Intelligence Analyst (Job Number:429689)
SAIC has an opening for an Intelligence Analyst who shall integrate traditional and non-traditional ISR support within daily operations; providing input to and developing strategies, briefings, papers, and plans. Conduct cyber focused intelligence analysis to gain, maintain, and improve situational awareness of threat actors.
Daily activities for the Intelligence Analyst include:
- Participates in the production of all-source intelligence products pertaining to cyberspace operations and planning activities.
- Applies a wide range of intelligence, analytic skills to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, vulnerabilities, and personalities that could pose a threat to US computers, communications, weapon systems and operations.
- Advices stakeholders on key developments in their assigned area, including immediate and long-term responses.
- Conducts reviews, identifies gaps, recommends solutions, and ensures alignment strategies.
- Supports decision making and special projects on the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for stakeholders and leadership.
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.more of related experience as an Intelligence Analyst, Cyber or Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) focus.
- Requires certification or training in Cybersecurity, SIGINT, computer networks and security, or related discipline at a level appropriate to proposed skill level.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 4, 2017, 3:48:12 PM
Primary Location: United States-TX-LACKLAND AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job