Full Time Employee
Cyber Security Engineer : IT Professional (Job Number:429738)
SAIC has an opening for a Cyber Security Engineer: IT Professional who shall support the Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process by supporting the requirements for DOD Cyber Security Risk Management Framework (RMF) and DODI 8500.2, Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503.
- The candidate shall support the assessments on threats against the AFIN for known and emerging adversaries? cyberspace capabilities, actions, and intentions.
Daily activities for the Cyber Security Engineer: IT Professional include:
- Responsible for and/or assists in monitoring/analysis of network operations, installation and maintenance.
- Identifies/resolves network problems or provides server support
- Requires knowledge of data scopes, patch panels, modems, VMWare, concentrators, and associated network management
- Supports the DOD Certification and Accreditation (C&A), and the Defense Information Assurance Risk Management Framework (DIARMF) Assessments and Authorization (A&A)
- Applies current information security technology disciplines and practices
- Knowledge of security policies and standards
- Develop/maintain knowledge base of changing regulatory, threat, and technology landscapes to continually support security policy/standards and ensure compliance with DoD Standards
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/SCI with Poly
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Requires 8570 Compliance IAT Level II certification CCSP, CCNA-Security, or Security + CE.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
DESIRED EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE:
- Preferred Certifications: MCITP, MCSE, MCP on Windows Server 2003 or 2008.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 7, 2017, 5:48:18 PM
Primary Location: United States-TX-LACKLAND AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job