Information Security Analyst (Job Number:429752)
SAIC has an opening for an Information Security Analyst who shall ensure all requirements meet the DoD Cyber Security Risk Management Framework (RMF) and DoDI 8500.2, Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503, or the most applicable current standards and guidance. The successful candidate shall assist with preparing briefings, reports, providing input and recommendation and supporting other staff documentation. The candidate shall draft and coordinate certification and accreditation documentation and solutions to ensure security and integrity of the enterprise through the C&A process.
Daily activities for the Information Security Analyst include:
- Analyze and assess risk to their information technology systems and enterprise environment
- Provide support to sustainment incident handling & analysis functions to detect, protect, respond, & sustain operations w/in cyberspace.
- Correlate data from multiple sources (IDS, IPS, HIDS, HIPS, ArcSight Logger, & ESM, HBSS, DoD DMZ Logs, data acquired through computer forensics & Associated tool kits, packet capture, situational awareness data sources, vulnerability repositories, cyber threat reports) & prioritizes events for incident handling
- Provide information/recommendations for the development of custom IDS signatures, detection capabilities, & tuning of IA tools for the purpose of identifying unauthorized activity based on analysis of network& host level activity & ensure information is tracked.
- Knowledge and experience in Computer Network Defense (CND) & Computer Network Exploitation (CNE)
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/SCI with Poly
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIREMENT EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of related experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- DoD 8140/DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification (Security +)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- CISSP Certification
- CEH Certification
- GCIA or GCIH
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 7, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-TX-LACKLAND AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job