Information Assurance Analyst (Job Number:429751)
SAIC has an opening for an Information Assurance Analyst who shall ensure all requirements meet the DoD Cyber Security Risk Management Framework (RMF) and DoDI 8500.2, Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503, or the most applicable current standards and guidance. The successful candidate shall assist with preparing briefings, reports, providing input and recommendation and supporting other staff documentation. The candidate shall draft and coordinate certification and accreditation documentation and solutions to ensure security and integrity of the enterprise through the C&A process.
Daily activities for the Information Assurance Analyst include:
- Support the design, develop, and make recommendations for integrated security system solutions that will ensure propriety and confidential data and systems are protected.
- Provided technical engineering services for the support of integrated security systems and solutions
- Provide support and/or engineering solutions to leverage knowledge of malware trends and behavior.
- Support to cyberspace defense/offense on multiple cyber weapons systems. Provide research, review, development and refinement to cyber weapon systems integration and defense.
- Configure and validate secure complex systems and test security products and systems to detect security weaknesses.
- Experience with DoD Cybersecurity compliance and certification processes and building, modifying, and managing DIACAP and RMF packages and artifacts for IA and Cyber certification and compliance throughout the acquisition life cycle is highly desired.
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/SCI with Poly
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of related experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience..
- Requires DoD 8140/DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification (Security +)
- Requires at least 6 years of experience with network protocols, system design, reverse engineering and network security tools; and/or Information Assurance and Cybersecurity engineering, including the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and related security controls.
- Requires at least 10 years of experience with counter terrorism, DoD Risk Management concepts, and AFIN.
- Requires eMASS training and/or certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- CISSP Certification
- CEH Certification
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise Information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more Information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 7, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-TX-LACKLAND AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job