Full Time Employee
Senior Training Analyst (Job Number:429677)
Position: Senior Training Analyst Job Description
Location: Norfolk, VA, US
Position Description: SAIC has a requirement for a Staff Training Analyst who will support Commander, Navy Regional Maintenance Center (CNRMC) and all other maintenance centers within the CNRMC enterprise. The Training Analyst will provide technical, administrative, programmatic, and research and development support to CNRMC for all Training programs. The successful candidage will support the development of standard maintenance availability planning and execution procedures as well as implementation, management and assessment.
The primary functions of the Staff Training Analyst include:
? Coordinate Business and Financial Management procedure standardization across all RMCs in accordance with OPNAV, USFF and CNRMC instructions, NSTMs and OEM technical manuals.
? Provide in-depth knowledge of the Joint Forces Maintenance Manual (JFMM), including: Policy and Instructions; Organization; Training; Qualifications; Resources; and Audits and Assessments.
? Support CNRMC and surface ship maintenance training initiatives including:
- Integrated Project Team Development (IPTD) training,
- Pre-availability training,
- Maintenance University (MU) training for the maintenance team,
- Shipbuilding Specialist (SBS) training,
- Project Engineer training,
- Port Engineer training,
- Chief Test Engineer training
- Quality Assurance training
? Conduct comprehensive reviews of current OPNAV, Fleet, and local instructions associated with conventional surface ships engineering standards and procedures. Consolidate the review findings into reports and recommend comprehensive strategies for conventional surface ship maintenance to CNRMC.
- Minimum 10 years? experience with Navy Curriculum Development and Management.
- Minimum 10 years? experience with Adobe Media Suite
- Minimum of 10 years? experience developing Interactive Course Materials with Flash media and Adobe Captivate.
- Minimum 10 years of experience gained because of in-depth experience and specialized knowledge in Naval Education and Training Command Policies and Standards.
Travel Required: Up to 15%.
Security Clearance Required: Active DOD Secret clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 30, 2017, 8:55:22 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-NORFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job