Systems Integration Analyst (Job Number:429808)
SAIC has an opening for a Systems Integration Analyst who will provide
technical and analytical Support to the 24th Air Force and its associated units Air Forces Cyber (AFCYBER), Joint Forces HQ Cyber (JFHQ-C), 624th Operations Center (OC), 318th Operations Support Squadron (OSS) and the 5th Combat Communications Group (CCG) staffs.
Daily activities for the Systems Integration Analyst include:
- Provide system administration, engineering and management Support services for organization systems and infrastructure.
- Integrate end-pint devices into an enterprise IT environment using standard protocols, including SNMP, syslog, and Kerberos
- Knowledge and 6+ years of experience performing systems integration or IT infrastructure engineering; experience IT enterprise management tools
- Knowledge and experience with VMWare, Operating Systems security, Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and/or Computer Network Defense (CND)
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/SCI with Poly
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
- Requires a CCNA, CCNP or Network + certification
- Requires certification as a systems integration engineering professional
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 9, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-TX-LACKLAND AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job