Full Time Employee
Cyber Ops Military Planner (Job Number:429803)
SAIC has an opening for a Cyber Operations Military Planner who shall provide recommendations and develop 24th AF/AFCYBER input to planning and programming processes. S/he will develop 24th AF input to AFSPC PPBE processes, AFCYBER input to SUCYBERCOM/J8 processes, and 24th AF/AFCYBER input to strategic planning.
Daily activities for the Cyber Operations Military Planner include:
- Leads and acts as a full participant in JPGs, OPG/OPT developing and integrating cyber capabilities into plans, and in support of Combatant Commander planning efforts.
- Coordinating cyberspace operations planning activities coordination through the IJSTO to include Evaluation Request and Response Messages.
- Thinks independently and serves as an advanced technical expert of all planning methodologies and applications in all phases of military operations, providing analytical expertise and expert knowledge of operational design, Joint Operation Planning, and APEX.
- Review, establish, or update joint operation planning in support of combat and contingency operations without supervision.
- Able to coordinate the development of cyberspace operations plans, contingency plans, concepts of operations, and orders
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/SCI with Poly
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Requires 10 years of Joint Operation Planner and a working knowledge of the JOPP and APEX activities
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 9, 2017, 6:59:06 PM
Primary Location: United States-TX-LACKLAND AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job