Full Time Employee
Malware Analyst (Job Number:429801)
SAIC has an opening for a Malware Analyst who shall ensure all requirements meet the DoD Cyber Security Risk Management Framework (RMF) and DoDI 8500.2, Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503, or the most applicable current standards and guidance.
The successful candidate shall assist with preparing briefings, reports, providing input and recommendation and supporting other staff documentation. The candidate shall draft and coordinate certification and accreditation documentation and solutions to ensure security and integrity of the enterprise through the C&A process.
Daily activities for the Malware Analyst include:
- Participates in the evaluation and analysis of complex malicious code through the utilization of tools, including dissemblers, debuggers, hex editors, un-packers, virtual machines, and network sniffers.
- Responsible for providing findings in a technical report with details of the malware, identification parameters, advanced capabilities, and mitigation strategies.
- Conducts research in the area of malicious software, vulnerabilities, and exploitation tactics.
- Requires experience with application security, network security, reverse engineering, or malware.
- Requires thorough knowledge worms, viruses, Trojans, rootkits, botnets, Windows internals, and the Win32 API.
- Experience required in programming (assembly and web) and system analysis with various tools, including IDA Pro, Ollydbg, PCAP tools, or TCP Dump.
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/SCI with Poly
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Requires certification with a CND discipline, Certified Reverse Engineering Analyst (CREA), or GIAC Certified (Cyber Defense, Penetration Testing, Developer, or Digital Forensics and Incident Response)
- DoD 8140/DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification (Security +)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- CISSP Certification
- CEH Certification
- GCIA or GCIH
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 9, 2017, 7:34:08 PM
Primary Location: United States-TX-LACKLAND AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job