Full Time Employee
MSC ITESS Principal Business Process Reengineering Specialist (Job Number:429865)
SAIC has a contingent opening for a Principal Business Process Reengineering Specialist (BPRS) supporting Military Sealift Command. This is contingent upon contract award and will be located in Virginia Beach, VA.
The Principal Business Process Reengineering Specialist (BPRS) will be responsible for providing process engineering in support of MSC N6?s Enterprise Project Management (EPM) process framework. This shall include process requirements analysis, design & development, and produce documentation and training materials necessary to ensure that process solutions are integrated seamlessly within MSC?s EPM process framework. Process Engineering activities include:
- Producing process requirements
- Producing the basis of design
- Producing process diagrams
- Writing the process description & procedure
- Developing process training materials
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. from an ABET Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) Accredited Institution or equivalent work experience.
- ITIL v3 Practitioner Certification (ITIL Expert preferred)
- 5 years? experience in leading implementation of the ITIL guidelines at the operational level, and business process reengineering experience for incident, problem, change, release, and configuration management.
The BPRS shall have experience in the following areas:
- Experience with identifying all the processes in an organization and prioritizing them in order of redesign urgency. Diagnose and improve business processes and increase efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to use ITIL concepts and best practices to re-engineer existing ITSM processes.
- Expertise with analyzing past trends, monitoring workflow, making predictions, developing business process models, recommending enhancements and assisting the team in making business process decisions.
- Ability to reduce negative impacts to existing ITSM processes and internal applications by facilitating meetings with division partners and documenting business process requirements for application and process updates.
- Providing support for key stakeholders by evaluating changes in business processes and product offerings that significantly impact the end to end process for ITSM.
- Experience with review of DOD compliance policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines. Demonstrated ability to ensure guidelines are met and deployed in a consistent, timely fashion that manages the risk of change, minimizes disruptions to the target environment, and provides a framework to ensure changes were successfully implemented.
- Ability to successfully manage relationships between various divisions, vendors, and resources to fully meet business process and change management needs. To include training, ad hoc reporting, defining policies, methods & procedures and best practices. Provide post implementation results as assigned.
- Skills shall include: business processes expertise, analytical thinking, business acumen, excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
A minimum of a SECRET clearance is required for this position.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 10, 2017, 7:15:05 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-VIRGINIA BEACH
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job