Program Manager (Job Number:429686)
SAIC is seeking a Program Manager for an opportunity at Ft Huachuca in Sierra Vista, AZ to provide services in the areas of instruction and training, training development, and training support for the USAICoE and elements located on Fort Huachuca, AZ; Goodfellow Air Force Base (GAFB), TX; Davis Monthan AFB, AZ; and Pensacola Naval Air Station, FL. We are looking for a qualified Program Manager to provide oversight, in training and training support functions for training information infrastructures.
- Candidates will provide oversight services in support of the development, maintenance, updates and execution of training and education strategies and products required to support Unified Land Operations in all three learning domains: institutional, operational and self-development.
- Candidates will support the training, training development and training support of all Military Intelligence Occupational Specialties (MOS), Areas of Concentration (AOC) and professional development course, to support current disciplines that include All Source, Imagery, Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Maintenance, Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), Collection Management, Analysis, Advanced Analytics, Counterintelligence, (CI), Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Special Electronic Mission Aircraft (SEMA), Cyber, Weapons Intelligence, Battlefield Forensics, Biometrics, Intelligence Architectures and Information Collection and Intelligence Oversight.
- Instructors and training developers will develop products and conduct training for personnel to perform critical tasks and acquire supporting skills and knowledge required to perform a job. The Contractor shall provide training both in classroom and field environments and may be required to travel to various locations within the continental United States (CONUS) and outside CONUS (OCONUS).
The Army?s premier intelligence training institution is the US Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (ICoE), located at Fort Huachuca, Arizona.
- The ICoE provides the education and training support of US Army, foreign military, other services, and civilian personnel for intelligence-related military occupational specialties, additional skill identifiers, and professional development.
- ICoE and Fort Huachuca Requiring Activities (RA) under HTASC are the 111th MI Brigade, 1/100th MI Brigade, Noncommissioned Officers Academy (NCOA), TRADOC Culture Center (TCC), New Systems Training and Integration Directorate (NSTID), Training Development and Support (TD&S), and Human Intelligence Training ? Joint Center of Excellence (HT-JCOE). Although most of the RAs are located at Fort Huachuca, there are elements located elsewhere, to include Davis Monthan Air Force Base, Arizona, Goodfellow Air Force Base, Texas, and Corry Naval Station, Florida.
- The ICoE develops and provides training for the majority of intelligence advanced individual training (AIT), intelligence functional training, and intelligence professional military education (PME).
- TCC provides the entire Conventional Force with globally-focused culture education and training.
- NSTID develops, updates, and reviews training products and presents training to units receiving intelligence and specific non-intelligence capabilities.
- TD&S enables the transformation of the ICoE into a 21st century learner-centric institution through educational design principles, innovative solutions, and the integration of products, training and professionalization of cadre.
- HT-JCOE provides advanced, experiential- based training, professional development and certification to a joint population of human intelligence (HUMINT) professionals.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for managing the implementation of specific government or commercial contracts.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage the actions taken by an organization to acquire and execute a specific piece of business, either competitively or non-competitively.
- Integrate all functions and activities necessary to perform the project/Program to meet the client or customer requirements.
- Plan and implement actions by the Program/project team to define and implement technical baseline and meet quality requirements for project/Program products and services.
- Direct project team personnel, manage cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as customer interface.
- Participates in development of solutions to problems of unusually complex which require a high degree of ingenuity and innovation.
- Challenges are often unique and solutions may serve precedent for future decisions.
- Decisions affect the financial, employee, or public relations posture of the organization.
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations would normally result in failure to achieve goals critical to the major objectives of the organization.
- Serves as prime consultant and external spokesperson for the organization on highly significant matters relating to policies, Programs, capabilities, and long-range goals and objectives.
- Works under consultative direction toward pre-determined long- range goals and objectives.
- Assignments are often self-initiated.
- Virtually self-supervisory.
- Participates in development of advanced concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Develops new applications based on professional principles and theories.
- Viewed as expert in field within the corporation.
- Establishes operational objectives and assignments.
- Objectives are reviewed by senior management to determine success of operation. Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies which affect immediate operation(s) and may also have company-wide effect.
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Top Secret (TS)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more of related experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more of related experience.
- Preferred field grade officer at the 0-5 or above level.
- Qualifying individuals must be knowledgeable of and experienced in the formulation and execution of organizational training Programs for intelligence organizations.
- Must have experience in the formulation, assessment, and execution of training requirements and alternatives (platform instruction, distance learning, blended training, interactive multimedia instruction).
- Must have experience in development of requisite training materials, products, and documentation.
- Must be capable of instructing personnel from prepared course material.
- Must be available to travel to various training locations.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 11, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-AZ-FORT HUACHUCA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 50% of the time
Shift: Day Job