Full Time Employee
Deputy Program Manager (Job Number:429880)
SAIC is seeking a Deputy Program Manager for an opportunity at Ft Huachuca in Sierra Vista, AZ to provide services in the areas of instruction and training, training development, and training support for the USAICoE and elements located on Fort Huachuca, AZ; Goodfellow Air Force Base (GAFB), TX; Davis Monthan AFB, AZ; and Pensacola Naval Air Station, FL. We are looking for a qualified Program manager to provide oversight in support of the Program Manager, in training and training support functions for training information infrastructures.
- Candidates will provide oversight services in support of the development, maintenance, updates and execution of training and education strategies and products required to support Unified Land Operations in all three learning domains: institutional, operational and self-development.
- Candidates will support the training, training development and training support of all Military Intelligence Occupational Specialties (MOS), Areas of Concentration (AOC) and professional development course, to support current disciplines that include All Source, Imagery, Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Maintenance, Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), Collection Management, Analysis, Advanced Analytics, Counterintelligence, (CI), Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Special Electronic Mission Aircraft (SEMA), Cyber, Weapons Intelligence, Battlefield Forensics, Biometrics, Intelligence Architectures and Information Collection and Intelligence Oversight.
- Instructors and training developers will develop products and conduct training for personnel to perform critical tasks and acquire supporting skills and knowledge required to perform a job.
- The Contractor shall provide training both in classroom and field environments and may be required to travel to various locations within the continental United States (CONUS) and outside CONUS (OCONUS).
The Army?s premier intelligence training institution is the US Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (ICoE), located at Fort Huachuca, Arizona.
- The ICoE provides the education and training support of US Army, foreign military, other services, and civilian personnel for intelligence-related military occupational specialties, additional skill identifiers, and professional development.
- ICoE and Fort Huachuca Requiring Activities (RA) under HTASC are the 111th MI Brigade, 1/100th MI Brigade, Noncommissioned Officers Academy (NCOA), TRADOC Culture Center (TCC), New Systems Training and Integration Directorate (NSTID), Training Development and Support (TD&S), and Human Intelligence Training ? Joint Center of Excellence (HT-JCOE). Although most of the RAs are located at Fort Huachuca, there are elements located elsewhere, to include Davis Monthan Air Force Base, Arizona, Goodfellow Air Force Base, Texas, and Corry Naval Station, Florida.
- The ICoE develops and provides training for the majority of intelligence advanced individual training (AIT), intelligence functional training, and intelligence professional military education (PME).
- TCC provides the entire Conventional Force with globally-focused culture education and training.
- NSTID develops, updates, and reviews training products and presents training to units receiving intelligence and specific non-intelligence capabilities.
- TD&S enables the transformation of the ICoE into a 21st century learner-centric institution through educational design principles, innovative solutions, and the integration of products, training and professionalization of cadre.
- HT-JCOE provides advanced, experiential- based training, professional development and certification to a joint population of human intelligence (HUMINT) professionals.
The Deputy Program manager supports the Program Manager when needed and helps Develop, direct, plan and evaluats training programs or activities to meet external customer or internal employee learning objectives.
- Assignments may include needs analysis, custom course development, development of criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of course objectives, and evaluation and learning assessments. Where instructing within a certified educational institution, responsible for determining the organization, communication and delivery of the course content and materials, and for developing learning activities and demonstrations. Collaborates with customer or internal functional organization to develop, enhance, and/or evaluate new or existing learning objectives and course content.
- determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies. Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization.
- Administers and executes policies, processes, and procedures that affect subordinate employees and the workflow of the work unit. Leads daily operations of work unit.
- Assignments are task or activity oriented. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall quality and efficiency.
- Helps to Manage experienced professionals (e.g. engineers, scientists, financial analysts) who exercise discretion and independent judgment performing assignments.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret (TS)
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Top Secret (TS)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of related experience.
- Qualifying individuals must be knowledgeable of and experienced in the formulation and execution of organizational training programs for intelligence organizations.
- Must have experience in the formulation, assessment, and execution of training requirements and alternatives (platform instruction, distance learning, blended training, interactive multimedia instruction).
- Must have experience in development of requisite training materials, products, and documentation.
- Must be capable of instructing personnel from prepared course material.
- Must be available to travel to various training locations.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 11, 2017, 6:53:17 PM
Primary Location: United States-AZ-FORT HUACHUCA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 50% of the time
Shift: Day Job