DODAF Architect (Job Number:429933)
SAIC is looking for a DODAF Architect that will work in a dynamic and challenging environment supporting a US Army Client whose mission is to develop cutting edge technical solutions to developing Biometrics Analytic Resource Tools, architecture and infrastructure on a current and future Army system.
Duties and Responsibilities May Include:
- Provides enterprise architecture expertise to translate an enterprise?s strategy into a future enterprise architecture and a transition plan (i.e. roadmap) to achieve that future state.
- Uses multi- disciplinary techniques, for example: business process decomposition and redesign, information engineering, organizational redesign, change management, IT strategy and architecture, and performance measurement, to assist in enterprise business transformation and EA implementation.
- Interacts at a variety of points within the enterprise?s governance process to assist in implementation of the transition plan, to include organizational strategy development, capital planning and investment control, portfolio and project management, systems development, and operations.
- Designs, develops, and maintains current and future views and data describing the enterprise architecture.
- Researches and advises on the selection of technologies to include within the enterprise architecture.
- Provides analyses of potential changes to the EA.
- Conducts reviews and analyses of architectures to ensure compliance with EA policy.
- Provides oversight for the development and maintenance of quality programs, systems, processes and procedures to ensure EA policy compliance or to improve the EA.
- Coordinates and collaborates with subject matter expert and other architects to reflect reengineered business processes into the EA.
- Defines, develops, and provides expertise and guidance on EA processes, policies, roles and responsibilities.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain a TS/SCI clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Has experience and expertise in the application of one or more common EA frameworks, such as FEAC, TOGAF, or DoDAF, as well as with common EA tools such as ARIS.
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience
- Experience with DoD / DOS Biometrics Programs such as BATS, BISA, THOR, VIBES, etc...
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Preferred Requisites: * DoDD 8570 IAT II Certified (Security +)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 14, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ABERDEEN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job