Program Manager (Job Number:429977)
SAIC is looking for a PM with "CBRN" experience. Our Program Manager will lead a small team of targeting analysts and technical analysts supporting a weapons of mass destruction (WMD) intelligence program for an Intelligence Community (IC) customer. Our Program Manager will work full- time on-site with the team and will be expected to contribute in targeting analysis or technical analysis tasking at least 50% of his/her time. As such, the position requires a demonstrated track record as a targeter, desk officer, collection management officer, or analyst working technical intelligence issues.
- Managing contract performance, monitoring contract costs, preparing monthly reports, maintaining team staffing, interviewing applicants (in conjunction with a Technical Advisor), meeting with the COTR and team leads, prioritizing taskings, balancing resources (in conjunction with the COTR), conducting targeting or technical analyses, preparing targeting or technical products, reviewing targeting and technical products, and maintaining product quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC).
- Our team will provide imagery, geospatial, targeting, and technical analyses to support WMD intelligence operations for an IC customer.
- The team is responsible for researching and analyzing technical issues associated with strategic and tactical threats posed by WMD (chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear; CBRN) and delivery systems (ballistic missiles, cruise missiles, and unmanned aerial vehicles; UAVs) to identify intelligence collection opportunities, support intelligence operations, monitor dual-use technologies, and interpret/explain technical data.
- The team uses all-source (GEOINT, HUMINT, OSINT, MASINT, and SIGINT) tools, databases, and methods for its research and prepares annotated imagery (EO, IR, and radar), geospatial/cartographic products, targeting packages, program summaries, operational cables, technical assessments, and foreign intelligence (FI) reports.
- Candidates may be required to provide writing examples, cartography portfolios, imagery products, or other examples of their tradecraft.
- Candidates may be asked to provide professional references.
- Candidates may be asked to provide an official transcript or diploma (original, not copy) for each degree. Candidates may be asked to provide a demonstration of fundamental MS Word or MS Excel skills (e.g., creating a table, inserting a graphic, using Track Changes, navigating a worksheet, and/or creating a simple formula).
- Please highlight in your cover letter which desired qualification(s) that you meet; you must meet at least one.
Security Clearance - Must currently possess:
- TS/SCI with Poly
- BS/BA degree; MS or PhD a plus.
- CBRN experience.
- Minimum two years? experience supporting an IC or military customer.
- Demonstrated experience managing targeters and analysts.
- Demonstrated experience in tradecraft skillset (e.g., imagery, geospatial/GIS, targeting, collection management, or analysis).
- Good writing and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with MS Word and Excel; ability to create/edit documents and manipulate data/formulas.
- Comfortable working with scientists and engineers without micromanaging.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS (must meet at least one):
- Q clearance a plus.
- BS/BA in natural science or engineering field; MS or PhD a plus.
- Experience with WMD and/or delivery systems intelligence.
- Experience with emerging and/or disruptive technology intelligence.
- Experience with SIGINT and/or MASINT tools, databases, methods, and reporting.
- Experience in research and/or commercial laboratory (chemistry, biology, or physics).
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 15, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job