Full Time Employee
C2 Systems Analyst (Job Number:429968)
SAIC currently has a contingent job opening for a C2 Systems Analyst in support of our Navy and Marine Corps Customer Group at Camp Lejeune, NC/Jacksonville, NC (II MEF).
Candidates will conduct analysis of tactical United States Marine Corps (USMC) Command, Control, Communications & Computers (C4) systems transition planning, information requirements, and may develop system architecture baselines to include troubleshooting. Candidates will participate as members of a task organized technical team in support of MAGTF Expeditionary Unit (MEU) operations, contingencies, and exercises. Candidates will support business process improvements or systems analysis for missions, systems and fiscal requirements. Candidates will provide effective administration and maintenance of an operational network, servers, and client machines to for integration of C4ISR systems in a multiple enclave IM/C2 environment. Candidates will provide assistance with the engineering of Combat Operations Center (COC) Capability Set (CAPSET) employment to include, Base-X (HDT) tent setup, power distribution, network configuration, server deployment in a virtual environment, and possess general knowledge/experience of Command Center operations. Position will support II MEF units as well as MEU pre-deployment training and scheduled deployments. Candidates will also provide over-the-shoulder training for C2 systems and the identification and coordination of training requirements, logistics management of software distribution and perform software upgrades as necessary.
- A valid High School diploma or GED and four years (4+) C2/C4I Analyst with Marine Corps C4 systems and programs
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 certification
- An active SECRET clearance
- Proficiency in: completing Service Requests in a production and deployed environment; installation, configuration and upgrading of C2/C4I systems; maintaining and upgrading C2/C4I environment(s); managing C2/C4I system operations and services; installation, configuration, and maintenance of Storage-Area Network (SAN), Network-Attached Storage (NAS) and Fabric-Attached Storage NetApp filers in a production and deployed environment.
- Software and OS proficiency with Windows-7, vSphere ESXi, VMware vSphere, System Security Administration, Microsoft Exchange, and Windows Server technologies.
- Knowledge of the following systems/technologies: Cisco routing and switching, virtualization technologies (VMware), Combat Operations Center (COC), Data Distribution System (DDS), Digital Technical Control (DTC), Tactical COP Server (TCS), Tactical Collaborative Work Suite (TCWS), Transition Switch Module (TSM), Joint Tactical Common Operational Picture (COP) Workstation (JTCW), Global Command and Control System (GCCS)-Tactical Combat Operations (TCO) (GCCS TCO), Command and Control Personal Computer (C2PC), Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS), Blue Force Tracker (BFT), Command Post of the Future (CPOF), and SharePoint 2010 administration.
Candidates will receive assignments in the form of objectives with goals and processes to meet goals. Candidates will work on problems of diverse scope, exercise judgment within generally defined practice, and select methods/techniques for obtaining results. Candidates will frequently interact with outside customers and peer groups, which will require the ability to gain cooperation of others conducting training and technical assistance concerning specific projects and/or schedules. Candidates must be resourceful, articulate and capable of exercising independent judgment in a dynamic and fast-paced operating environments, diagnosing system/network malfunctions, advising commanders and their staff on system capabilities, functionality, supporting infrastructure requirements and on key interfaces between C4 systems supported and systems designed to enable unit tracking/situational awareness down to the principle end item, i.e. C2PC. Candidates must also understand Marine Corps organizational structure and how commanders exercise command and control in a tactical environment from the MEF down to the platoon level and how the C4 Systems supported are employed in a COC.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification in accordance with DOD Directive 8570.1 is preferred.
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 certification is preferred.
- Administration skills for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Server 2013 with Enterprise are desirable.
- Management of Collaborative Workspace (SharePoint) environments.
- Familiarity with expeditionary shelters i.e. Base-X (HDT).
- Familiarity with Tactical Generator and HVAC systems (MEP, MEPDIS-R) and electrical grounding and power distribution.
- Knowledge of basic peripheral equipment setup and configuration (plotters, printers, smartboard, projectors, etc.).
- Knowledge of Video Tele-Conference (VTC), Voice over IP (VOIP), and Radio over IP (RoIP) technologies and equipment.
- Experience with NetApp Filer configuration, and troubleshooting, to include functional knowledge of RAID technologies.
- Experience with Digital Display Processors and Video Servers ideal (Windows-based such as TRICS).
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT:
Must possess an active DoD Secret clearance prior to employment. Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and/or facilities.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Aug 15, 2017, 3:39:20 PM
Primary Location: United States-NC-JACKSONVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job