Tester (HCM, ERP Systems) (Job Number:429985)
- Candidate will provide test planning, test execution, and test reporting support to ensure that all information systems products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements.
- As part of test planning, the candidate develops test approach, test schedule, and test cases/scripts. Conducts a walk through on test cases/scripts with Test Managers, Requirement Leads, Project Managers, Development Leads, and Subject Matter Experts.
- As part of test execution, the candidate performs and leads tests of software and/or IT systems to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
- Performs verification activities on work products using defined methods, procedures and criteria with an appropriate verification environment.
- Documents and communicates test results. Supports analysis of test results and resolution of open issues.
- Documents and works to resolve all complex problems. Reports progress on problem resolution to management.
- As part of test reporting: Creates daily test metrics and communicates reporting status to team members, Project Managers, and Upper Management.
- Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations.
- The candidate occasionally performs other IT activities such as business analysis, implementation and other support.
Successful Candidate will be able to:
- Work without appreciable direction
- Exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment.
- Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Completed work will be reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective for desired results.
- Bachelor's degree and five years related experience. Four additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Understanding of Human Capital Management processes and ERP systems such as PeopleSoft.
- Familiarity with Talent Acquisition (Taleo) and Recruiting Marketing Platforms beneficial.
- Prior SAIC experience is strongly preferred
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 16, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job