C&J Energy (cjenergy.com)
Full Time Employee
C&J Energy Services is one of the most dynamic companies in the oilfield services industry. We are an energetic, fast-moving leader, offering the most in-demand services and operating in the hottest shale regions. Our company went public in 2011 and has achieved record growth ever since. Our rapid success allows us to offer great opportunities at all levels of our company, which is why the best people in the business want to join our ranks. Perhaps you will be the next.
Under the supervision of the Service Superintendent, the Cementing Supervisor coordinates and oversees the Cementing service line work at the well site, handling the more complex, hazardous, and/or high profile jobs and providing quality service to the customer. The individual in this job role provides necessary planning for the job, including instructions to the crew, which equipment is used, and dispute resolutions to approved levels. The Cementing Supervisor's emphasis is on personnel development, operational excellence and customer satisfaction for the long term growth and profitability of the area. The Supervisor also acts as the primary contact between the cementing PSL and the Customer Representative at the well site.
*Pass the company's drug screen.
*Pass the company's "Physical Functions Assessment".
*Motor vehicle record qualifies individual to be an approved company driver.
*Acceptable criminal history.
*Ability to read, write and speak English to the extent that they are able to understand verbal and written instructions as well as give verbal and written instructions in English; and the ability to use simplemathematical calculations using whole numbers, fractions and decimals (addition, subtraction, division and multiplication) to make job related calculations.
*Heavy Work- Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Medium Work.
*This position requires standing, walking, and sitting while working either indoors or outdoors.
*While performing the job, will be required to lift/carry, pull/push, reach, squat, kneel, and or climb ladders or stairs.
*Working conditions for this position may involve exposure to varying environmental conditions. This may include chemicals, gases, cold/heat, noise, dampness, dust, fumes, radiation and heights. Exposure to the above conditions should be handled as prescribed in the Company's Accident Prevention Handbook and/or the Company's Standard Operating Procedures.
*Must have a valid CDL A or B driver's license with the proper endorsements required for the type vehicle operated, issued by state of residence.
*Must have the applicable knowledge of DOT rules and regulations as required for the position.
*Has developed an exceptional skill set within the service line and a firm understanding of other service functions
*High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required
*Basic computer skills are preferred.
*Required travel: 10-20%
1. Maintains documented performance measures and results for best practices within the service line.
2. At the end of each job, coordinates the cleaning of equipment in preparation for the next job.
3. Manages processes and interfaces with the customer as well as other service providers to ensure job site execution is as designed.
4. Follows up with the customer regarding job site performance
5. Maintains documented performance measures and results for best practices
6. Coordinates and directs the activities of service operators during the rigging up and down of service line equipment on location and the assembly and preparation of equipment for installation, running, and service of a job.
7. Promotes and takes an active part in the Service Quality Process.
8. Plans and performs necessary calculations for the total job at the well site as needed.
9. Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed.
10. Evaluates the individual performance levels of the crews and trains supervisors to improve their job performance.
11. Complies with all company and client Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) practices and guidelines.
12. Continually emphasize safety. Participate or lead safety meetings, hazard hunts and ensures JSA's are followed.
13. Know, follow and periodically review the requirements established by job policy and procedure. Follow stablished procedures and guidelines
14. Report unsafe acts, conditions or hazards immediately
15. Follow instructions given by supervisory personnel.
16. Requires maintained eligibility to drive commercial and company vehicles.
17. Possesses an understanding of district goals and works towards meeting those objectives.
18. Performs work on his/her own as well as providing assistance to others as directed.
19. Must participate in all company provided training as required by job position.
20. Performs and assumes other duties and responsibilities as may be required by immediate supervisor.
21. Performs the primary thinking called for and encompassed by the overall Position Definition.
22. Adheres to Company policies and work requirements.
23. Conducts an annual review of the Position Definition and updates as required.