C&J Energy (cjenergy.com)
Full Time Employee
C&J Energy Services, Inc.
C&J Energy Services is one of the most dynamic companies in the oilfield services industry. We are an energetic, fast-moving leader, offering the most in-demand services and operating in the hottest shale regions. Our company went public in 2011 and has since grown more than 400%. Our rapid success allows us to offer great opportunities at all levels of our company, which is why the best people in the business want to join our ranks. Perhaps you will be the next.
Under the supervision of the District Operations Manager, or District Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Supervisor assist in all maintenance and maintenance scheduling on all equipment and also provides guidance and supervision to the maintenance staff. He is responsible for assisting in the planning of maintenance budget, maintenance staff training, HSE, inventory control, record retention of required Federal, State and local governed regulatory and enforcing all Company Policies and Procedures.
· Assists with equipment function checks at the facility.
· Possess skills to operate various company specific equipment.
· Possess skills to identify, maintain and troubleshoot Company Equipment.
· Supervises the maintenance staff when the Maintenance Manager is out on business or personal events.
· Assist in Supervision of maintenance staff ensuring compliance in HSE.
· Knowledge of company purchasing process and policies.
· May perform basic tasks in the office, facility and within the myNabors system including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, information gathering on vendor websites, Cummins Insite, Cat ET, Pro Link and applications profiled under myRigs (MyMaintenance, MyAssets, MyPurchasing, MyRequests) and able to obtain information from vendor catalogs all through Nabors system
· Has an active role in assigning mentors to entry and lower level mechanics during repairs.
· Schedules work and days off maintenance personnel.
· Works under no supervision with freedom to act in regards to work methodology.
· Complies with all company and client Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) practices and guidelines.
· Requires eligibility to drive company vehicles.
· Possesses an understanding of district goals and works towards meeting those objectives.
· Performs work on his/her own as well as provides motivation and direction to other employees as needed.
· Ensures that all assigned staff participates in all company or customer provided training.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Skills required for this position are typically acquired through completion of on the job training, schools, and experience
· Must be knowledgeable in scheduling Preventive Maintenance programs, Employee training, days off and vacation schedules.
· Must pass the company pre-hire screenings including a drug screen, physical functions assessment, criminal record search, motor vehicle report and DOT employment history.
· Must meet Competency Task List requirements for job role and complete Equipment Maintenance Task List.
· Reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
· Ability to perform mathematical calculations (including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) is also required.
· Position requires 25% of time for travel.
Minimum Required Education, Credentials, Licenses and Experience:
· Basic computer skills are preferred.
· Must have attained 6 to 10 years on the job mechanical experience.
· Must possess a valid state issued driver's license, licensure to drive commercial vehicles is preferred but not required.
· Must possess complete knowledge of basic hand tools and diagnostic tools.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
About C&J Energy Services, Inc.
C&J Energy Services was founded in 1997 and the company soon established itself as a premium provider of hydraulic fracturing and coiled tubing services. In 2011 we became a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CJES. That same year we acquired Total Equipment and Service, our primary equipment supplier, thus adding extensive manufacturing capability to our offerings. In 2012 we acquired Casedhole Solutions, a premium provider of perforating, pipe recovery, wireline logging, pressure pumping and other services.
C&J Energy Services is proud to offer our employees a comprehensive total rewards package:
Drug Free and Equal Opportunity Employer!