C&J Energy (cjenergy.com)
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for managing and coordinating all Warehouse activities, operations and staff to ensure conformance to establish procedures.
- Manages all Warehouse activities in support of manufacturing operations including but not limited to receiving, storing, picking, and shipping materials.
- Maintains strict inventory control.
- Ensures accurate and timely shipments and receipts.
- Enforces established guidelines: promotes a safe workplace.
- Performs quarterly and/ or annual physical inventories: provides inventory reports.
- Processes returned, rejected, and obsolete parts.
- Establishes and maintains professional communication with vendors.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all operating systems pertaining to the work area.
- Hires, trains, supervise, motivates, and develops Warehouse staff's manages schedules and workflow.
- Assigns duties and monitors quality of work; assures staff conforms to organizational policies and procedures, and government regulations.
- Provides day-to-day guidance and oversight of subordinates; actively works to promote and recognize performance.
- Keeps Up to date an overall activities of the team, identifying problem areas and taking corrective actions.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Warehouse operations best practices.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member at all organizational levels.
- Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions.
- Ability to perform the physical labor necessary.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
Minimum Required Education, Credentials, Licenses and Experience:
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Associate's degree in related field preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in Warehouse management or in a related area
Save This Job
Email This Job to a Friend