Subject Matter Expert III (Doctrine and CONOPS Support) (Job Number:429993)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Doctrine and CONOPS Support Subject Matter Expert to work with a NAVY customer in Suffolk, VA. This position is contingent upon contract award. Job Description: The successful candidate will provide subject matter support to all aspects of command-tasked concept of operations (CONOPS) development through the doctrine lifecycle from Concepts to Fleet CONOPS, to experimentation and validation, to transition into tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) and naval warfare publications (NWPs).
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree AND 15 years of senior Navy operational experience in maritime missions/functions/tasks with working knowledge of the coordination between the tactical and operational level of war
- 10 years of experience in Doctrine and CONOPS Support
- Expertise in Navy doctrine development to include CONOPS development, Navy Concept Development and Experimentation, Navy C5I capabilities, warfighting areas, and organization/planning/communication skills to support all facets of the Doctrine development life cycle
- Robust working knowledge of Navy, naval, and joint concepts and the processes through which they were derived
- Exceptional Organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments concurrently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 17, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-SUFFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job