Subject Matter Expert III (Training Validator) - Military veterans preferred
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Training Validator to work with a NAVY customer in Suffolk, VA. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- The successful candidate will support Navy Information Operations Command Norfolk (NIOC-N) Navy Cyber Operations Training Simulator (NCOTS) aligned training development and exercise evaluation.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree AND 15+ years of experience providing technical expertise within a cybersecurity or cryptology field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience with Curriculum development preferred
- Experience with training requirements preferred.
More Jobs For Veterans...