Subject Matter Expert III (Training Validator) (Job Number:429991)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Training Validator to work with a NAVY customer in Suffolk, VA. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- The successful candidate will support Navy Information Operations Command Norfolk (NIOC-N) Navy Cyber Operations Training Simulator (NCOTS) aligned training development and exercise evaluation.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree AND 15+ years of experience providing technical expertise within a cybersecurity or cryptology field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience with Curriculum development preferred
- Experience with training requirements preferred.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 17, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-SUFFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job