full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Governance Lead to join our team in the Reston, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Plan and deliver a business process assessment regarding Information Security governance of hardware, software, configuration standards, and vulnerability inventories and remediation.
·Within the constraints of the customer organization, identify Information Security governance best practices to be achieved, support the necessary process and training activities to implement those practices.
· Facilitate customer Information Security governance activities and make recommendations aligned with assessment and customer organization objectives.
· Lead the collection of process information, lessons learned, best practices from customer SMEs via formal workshops and web based conferencing.
Required Qualifications and Education/Certification Requirements:
· Minimum 5 years of business process reengineering experience, majority including information or technology security
· Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to interface and guide business users and technical staff at various levels.
· Knowledge of federal Information Security frameworks, includingFISMA and NIST Risk Management Framework
· Prefer CompTIA IT Fundamentals, or equivalent
· Certification: any one of CompTIA Server+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) IT Infrastructure Track, or equivalent
APPLICANTS SELECTED WILL BE SUBJECT TO A GOVERNMENT SECURITY INVESTIGATION AND MUST MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. MUST BE CLEARABLE TO DHS EOD.