Junior .Net Developer (Job Number:430065)
SAIC is seeking a Microsoft .Net Developer to implement, enhance, and maintain client server and Web applications; analyze/resolve software-related issues/problems; maintain development software for the development team. The Developer will write code encompassing all tiers of the software development process with primary focus on front end and user interface design and development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write, modify, and debug web applications.
- Assist other developers in coding and debugging issues.
- Work with business representatives to define requirements and develop technical specifications.
- Monitor quality assurance and required up- times of supported systems and their data sources.
- Maintain versioning and implementation of third party products used in the development process.
- Participate in activities accordingly to ensure on time implementation deliverables are met including day-to-day planning and coordination with testers, developers, project managers and business representatives.
- Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology and zero years? experience. (4 additional years of related experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor?s degree.)
- Comfortable using Microsoft Visual Studio for Web based development
- Demonstrate level of competence in object- oriented analysis, design and coding in a .Net server-side environment, specifically utilizing the Microsoft MVC framework.
- Some experience using a major database (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc...)
- Comfortable with debugging and analyzing software errors
- Comfortable with object oriented analysis and design
- Comfortable working with and writing HTML and XML
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 24, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-TN-COOKEVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job