Full Time Employee Contractor
Facility Security Officer (FSO) / Security Manager for ManTech SRS Technologies, Inc (MSRS) in Arlington, Virginia.
· The position is responsible for implementing MSRS security policies and procedures related to government classified information, personnel, physical security and safety of the Arlington, VA facility
· Responsible for interacting with Defense Security Service (DSS) industrial security representatives and Department of Defense sponsors on annual assessments, inspections, reviews, investigations, and other reportable issues and will ensure the following actions are performed in accordance with National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and other applicable government requirements
· Manage and safeguard all COMSEC (classified and unclassified) in accordance with NSA regulations. This includes conducting COMSEC inspections to ensure compliance with NSA procedures
· Provide initial security indoctrination briefings, debriefings, and annual refresher briefings along with courier briefings (for collateral and Special Access Program (SAP)
· Understands contracts, statement(s) of work and task orders to determine security requirements. Has the ability to interpret and implement the security guidelines of a Prime DD254. Familiar with the drafting and processing of Subcontractor DD254s.
· Contractor Program Security Officer (CSPO) experience required. Be proficient and capable of execution of duties pertaining to SAP personnel security, physical security, and information security. Ability to achieve and maintain SAP accreditations and administration of Special Access Program Facility (SAPF)
· Develop, maintain, and provide Program indoctrination briefings (collateral and SAP)
· Expert in the completion and submittal of SF86s, pre-screening questionnaires, SCI nomination letters, and Special Access Program nomination forms
· Investigate security violations and prepare incident reports for DSS and government customers to include preventive actions
· BS in related field or equivalent experience
· 3-5 years? experience as FSO
Other Skills Preferred:
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD Top Secret clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years