Knowledge Management Specialist (Job Number:430258)
SAIC has a contingent hire position available for a Knowledge Management Specialist located in Broomfield, CO. This position is contingent upon contract award. The successful candidate must be flexible in days and hours worked. This position requires the ability to obtain a DOD Secret Clearance and Security+ certification.
- The Knowledge Management Analyst (KMA) shall coordinate activities to ensure continued compliance with Command policies and procedures.
- KMAs utilize information sharing portals to have information readily accessible to personnel and stakeholders. This task requires expertise in developing Microsoft SharePoint portals, database Management, and Microsoft office suite applications. It also includes KM Help Desk and KM Process Improvement.
- The KMA conducts activities related to the knowledge Management processes, to include but are not limited to: content analysis, document Management, data capture, portals, shared storage locations, workflow, collaboration, data warehousing, decision support, information dissemination; planning to encompass the strategy, architecture and methodology for an enterprise modernization effort; selection, implementation and measure of packaged solutions for enterprise modernization; complete integration of applications with target data and defined processes.
- Integrates information from departments and functions throughout the organization to facilitate easy access, sharing and dissemination of information with internal business partners and external customers
- Develops reports as required to support operations, write knowledge content as required, and prepare presentations for senior Management to support recommended changes, new initiatives or enhancements
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET clearance.
- Certified Knowledge Manager - CKM (Knowledge Management Institute)
- ITIL Foundations V3
- Experience creating and maintaining SharePoint applications/page
- Staff experience researching and writing white papers, compliance reports and assessment reports in support of activities for defining policy.
- Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively,
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 28, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-CO-BROOMFIELD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job