Full Time Employee
George Mason University Career Fair - SAIC Entry Level and Intern (Job Number:428423)
SAIC wants to meet you at the George Mason University career fair:
We?re hiring for a variety of new graduate and intern positions across the country and look forward to meeting you. If you are majoring in one of degree programs below or similar disciplines, we invite you to submit your resume for advance consideration and reserved interview scheduling by applying online. Only online submissions can be considered for advance scheduling.
SAIC is a company of innovation ready for those who seek something different.
Simply put, we create some pretty cool things while solving some tough problems. Our nation calls on us, and we answer with the kind of thinking and resolve that makes life here far from ordinary. What exactly do we do? We?re an engineering and information technology company that improves communications, decision-making and mission planning for government and commercial organizations. And that?s just the start. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com/joinus/college-recruiting/
To be considered for the intern/entry level openings you must apply here online and be enrolled as a full-time or part-time student at any degree level and meet the following requirements:
- Leadership experience
- Community and/or campus involvement
- Eligible to work in the US
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence
Desired majors include:
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Training, Multimedia, Systems Engineering, Biology, Modeling & Simulation, Game Design, Network Engineering, Technical Certifications, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial and Electrical Engineering, Logistics, Cyber Security, Cyber Operations, Statistics, Mathematics, Aerospace Engineering, Business, Systems Engineering, and/or related degrees.
#internship #entrylevel #collegefair
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 28, 2017, 2:00:23 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job