Service Desk Level 2 Specialist (Job Number:430256)
SAIC has a contingent hire position available for a Service Desk Level 2 Specialist located in Broomfield, CO. This position is contingent upon contract award. The successful candidate must be flexible in days and hours worked. This position requires the ability to obtain a DOD Secret Clearance and Security+ certification.
- This position requires the ability to obtain a DOD Secret Clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school education or equivalent and 7+ years of IT experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge in the use of personal computers.
- Proven ability in the use of all pertinent software applications.
- Ability to communicate moderately complex or technical information, ideas and results effectively in both oral and written form; compose correspondence and reports.
- Must demonstrate customer Service, leadership and team skills.
- Experience in desktop and networking support, IT concepts and help Desk software.
- Proficient with MS Windows and Office, VPN / Remote access, and anti-virus software.
- Must be able to think logically and act decisively in critical situations.
- Ability to distinguish between different types of issues and select the correct source for solution.
- Provide first line technical support to computer customers with questions regarding account administration, distribution of software and documentation, system and network status, and incident entry via incident management tool.
- Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where analysis of data may require an evaluation of various factors.
- Has the ability to work independently and handles a variety of complex problems in various IT applications.
- Maintain and follow detailed operational procedures.
- Improve quality of Service delivery and provide value added customer services.
- Ensure project schedules and performance requirements are met.
- Contribute to the development of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Interact daily with supervisors and/or functional peer groups and customers
- Active Directory, Anti-virus, Incident Management Tool, VPN, Avaya, remote management experience, knowledge management.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 28, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-CO-Broomfield
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job