Service Desk Specialist Jr (Job Number:430252)
SAIC has a contingent hire position available for a Service Desk Specialist Jr. located in Broomfield, CO. This position is contingent upon contract award. The successful candidate must be flexible in days and hours worked. This position requires the ability to obtain a DOD Secret Clearance and Security+ certification.
- This position requires the ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school education or equivalent and 2+ years of technical experience. Associates Degree and 1 year of related experience preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge in the use of personal computers.
- Proven ability in the use of all pertinent software applications.
- Ability to communicate moderately complex or technical information, ideas and results effectively in both oral and written form; compose correspondence and reports.
- Must demonstrate customer service, leadership and team skills.
- Experience in desktop and networking support, IT concepts and help desk software.
- Proficient with MS Windows and Office, VPN / Remote access, and anti-virus software.
- Must be able to think logically and act decisively in critical situations.
- Ability to distinguish between different types of issue and select the correct source for solution.
- Provide first line technical support to computer customers with questions regarding account administration, distribution of software and documentation, system and network status, and incident entry via incident management tool.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature.
- Interacts daily with supervisor, peer groups, and customers. Interaction normally involves exchange or presentation of factual information.
- Active Directory, Anti-virus, VPN, Avaya, Novell, web support and development.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 29, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-CO-BROOMFIELD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job