Senior Strategic Planning - Program Analyst (Job Number:430663)
- SAIC is seeking a Senior Planning Program Analyst to provide support on-site in the areas of Strategic Planning, Portfolio Formulation, Technical Analysis & Studies as part of contract team with the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Strategic Capabilities Office (OSD/SCO).
- The candidate will:
- Develop strategic and technical plans to promote the SCO mission within the guidelines and time frame requested by PMs.
- Identifying approaches to uniquely blend technology and concepts of operations to produce a full spectrum of innovative capabilities involving multi-domain solutions (including cross-DoD/Intelligence Community (IC) capabilities and whole of Government partnerships) to find existing capabilities that can be leveraged to satisfy warfighter needs.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations for proposed kinetic and non-kinetic analysis and projects.
- Identify, develop, enable, and integrate technical or planning solutions for compartmented and extremely sensitive operational requirements that involve cross-agency planning.
- Provide research expertise and Program support of Government activities with regard to procurements, schedules (technical and administrative), technical risk, user impact, and technology/system transfer efforts.
- Verify modeling, simulation and analysis of threats for new proposed concepts including lethality, survivability, performance and other analyses to support decision making by senior leadership.
- Combine innovative technical and operational ideas with concepts of operation and information management to develop recommendations for SCO leadership.
- 20 years of recent and relevant programmatic and technical support experience.
- Proficiency in Program management and systems engineering.
- In-depth knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Army long range fires,
- Data science, artificial intelligence, deep learning systems,
- Autonomous systems,
- Long range weapon kill chains,
- Communications, networking, inter-networking in communications in denied environments.
- Bachelor?s degree from an accredited college or university in engineering, computer science, physics, or other science and technology related subjects.
- TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Intelligence Community, DoD, Joint Staff, and the Military Departments
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team environment, and be independently motivated.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and/or other equivalent Program management tools.
- Security clearance with a DCID 6/4 eligibility within the last five (5) years.
- Experience working with the Intelligence Community, DoD, Joint Staff, the Military Departments.
- Location - DARPA building/Arlington, VA
- Occasional travel may be required
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 13, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-Arlington
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job