Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is looking for a Desktop Support Field Technician III to join our team onsite. We are seeking a Desktop Support Field Technician III who can provide support for level 1 and level 2 support calls, who is technically savvy, service driven, dedicated and hardworking. The perfect candidate will possess a great degree of customer service skills and effectively communicate with clients/customers and follow through on all work orders assigned.
· Provide System Administration support for Subscribed Desktop Services Tests and delivers desktop hardware, peripherals, software, backups, network attached devices, replenishment secure computing, mobile devices and RSA tokens locally as well as for work at home customers.
· Assists with problem resolutions for subscribed Services.
· Ensures systems builds have approved core software, removing obsolete software prior to service life date Manages software licenses for all subscribed systems Deploys computing environment including continuous diagnostic and mitigation clients, Anti-Virus software, and Full-Disk Encryption software.
· Ensures that all systems/platforms are fully operational.
· Ensures mobile device subscriptions are replenished with the customer.
· Maintains all JPL approved tools to support subscribed desktop Services.
· Manages asset databases including RSA tokens and other hardware and software
· Installation, service, testing and troubleshooting of all hardware and software programs for the customer on site and in the field.
· Troubleshoot computer hardware issues, operating systems, and antivirus and software issues.
· Investigate and resolve trouble tickets quickly and efficiently providing root cause analysis as required.
· Respond to, evaluate and prioritize incoming support requests, maintain SLAs and document support requests in ticketing system (ServiceNow).
· Perform installation and configuration of workstations, printers, cable distribution systems and other related equipment as applicable.
· Excellent hardware diagnosing and repair skills, including disassembly and re-assembly of products.
· Experience in network design, installation, and maintenance.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to participate and engage in project meetings and technical work sessions with co-workers and customers.
· The ability to complete training classes, personal study, and certification exams as assigned.
· The ability to complete project and support documentation in a timely manner.
· Other duties as assigned.