Full Time Employee
Service Desk Technician (Job Number:430833)
SAIC is hiring a Service Desk Technician in Bagram, Afghanistan. Qualified candidates will have good oral and written communication skills, willingness to learn, customer Service orientated, Attention to detail, Good team interaction and also ability to work alone at a remote site if required. Excellent Customer Service skills and trouble call tracking applications.
- Active Directory, Windows 7/10, Office suite, NIPR/SIPR/CXI, Remedy, Remote Desktop, Security Certificates Knowledge of the following is a plus: SCCM, RMS, CFEMS, Sharepoint
- All work will be completed on-site in Afghanistan; varying locations - Bagram, Kandahar, Kabul - some travel within country may be required
- Bachelors degree and 4 years experience in Service Desk operations. 4 additional years of experience may be used in lieu of a degree.
- Must have Security + and MCSA Windows 7 Computing Environment
Certifications or higher level certs
- Currently Possess Secret Clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 30, 2017, 5:57:55 PM
Primary Location: Afghanistan-PAR-BAGRAM
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job