Lead Cyber Security Analyst (Job Number:430901)
- The EDIS Cybersecurity Lead is responsible for managing the teams and coordinating priorities for Cybersecurity policies and programs, conducting reviews and assessments, performing defensive Cyber operations, and maintaining certification and accreditation for satellite command and control ground station systems.
- The Cybersecurity Lead reports to the Program Manager on the status of cleared personnel and approved system accesses, and is responsible for developing, presenting, integrating, and monitoring Cybersecurity policies and requirements throughout the EDIS staff.
- The Cybersecurity Lead works across the EDIS program to integrate the Cybersecurity discipline into all aspects of the team, and operates in support of other leaders to develop consistent policies, plans, and procedures to conduct operations.
- Initiate, track, report, and deliver Certification and Accreditation (C&A) and Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documentation, artifacts, and packages for operational systems in accordance with Risk Management Framework (RMF) guidelines
- Develop, maintain, and implement Cybersecurity Implementation Plan (CSIP), Program Protection and Implementation Assurance Program, and similar plans and programs
- Participate in teams, working groups, boards, and integrated product teams
- Organize, initiate, manage, and report on quarterly Cybersecurity compliance scans to validate STIG and OEM security requirements and patch levels and report on system resilience
- Manage COMSEC Responsible Officer (CRO) duties
- Implement Cybersecurity Test and Evaluation process for development and integration
- Work with Training and Certification Lead to develop and maintain a cleared personnel access and compliance program
- TS/SCI National Security Clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
- DoD 8570 IAM 2 compliance: CISSP or equivalent
- Experience leading technical teams
- Significant experience with NIST and DoD Cybersecurity and Information Assurance programs, including RMF
- Must have a minimum of 10 years work experience in technical field(s) related to Cybersecurity, with at least 4 years of CND-specific experience
- Master of Science (MS) degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or closely-related discipline
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 19, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job