Full Time Employee
IV&V Junior Network Engineer (Job Number:430913)
- SAIC is seeking an Independent Validation and Verification (IV&V) Network Engineer to support a large Navy enterprise Network.
- The Engineer will verify and evaluate that solutions are ready to deploy in the enterprise and provide all levels of test support with an emphasis on integration testing and IV&V.
- The Engineer will ensure that high-level business and technical principles and methods are applied to complex engineering solutions.
- They will prepare and update test plans and test reports and related documentation.
- Additionally they will assist in ensuring that all deliverables that the IV&V Team produces are of the highest possible quality.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work in lab environment with engineers from all technical functional areas to build and test proposed technical solutions.
- Ensuring solutions seamlessly integrate into engineering environment and follow applicable security engineering standards.
- Prepare and submit test plans and test reports.
- Provide Tier 4 level troubleshooting support.
- Provide engineering input on projects and designs.
- Serve as a liaison with customer.
- Bachelors and 0 years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 4+ years of experience.
- Candidate will have Network engineering experience.
- Candidate is desired to have a Network engineering background with CCNA/CCNP, routing and switching and familiarity with CISCO products.
- Must meet DoD 8570 IAT, Level II requirements or higher (CompTIA Security + or CCNA-Security)
- Active Secret Clearance REQUIRED
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 19, 2017, 3:48:11 PM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job