SharePoint Web Developer (Job Number:430985)
SAIC has a SharePoint Web Developer opening in Fort Meade, MD
The KM Web Development Analyst develops custom web pages and work flows (approximately 50 web pages per year and 12 work flows per year), developing and integrating new features and functionality or develop enhancements to existing functionality of the applications.
Correct program errors, prepare operating instructions, compile documentation of program development, and analyze Web capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls. Design workflows, identify, describe, and validate SharePoint Web portal improvement projects, develop, assess and implement Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), conduct process mapping, process analysis, data collection and process modeling, and decompose high-level business and user requirements into use cases and functional requirements.
Daily activities include:
- Post, edit, distribute and maintain appropriate content for classified and unclassified website/portals
- Develop and maintain an accurate, consistent, repeatable process for responses to official questions by collecting, consolidating, and preparing written responses to external RFI or internal query from leadership
- Create and maintain records in compliance with DoD Records Management policies and directives
- Organize data, establish file structures, and ensure information is captured and stored in locations accessible to various user groups
- Develop TTPs for coordinating the flow of information and work to periodically test these TTPs during exercises.
- Integrates information from departments and functions throughout the organization to facilitate easy access, sharing and dissemination of information with internal business partners and external customers Trains and educates front-end users of the knowledge management tools
- Develops reports as required to support operations, write knowledge content as required, and prepare presentations for senior management to support recommended changes, new initiatives or enhancements
- Monitors solution benefits and key measures of success to ensure that ongoing benefits are realized, and facilitate development of controls with business partners through streamlining processes and system automation
- Supports all positions with appropriate analysis and backup materials, collaborates across many business units to communicate complex concepts
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience. 4 additional years of related experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor?s degree.
- Staff experience researching and writing white papers, compliance reports and assessment reports in support of activities for defining policy.
- Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED:
- TS/SCI w/Polygraph
(we can process the poly for anyone who currently holds a TS/ SCI clearance)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 20, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job