District of Columbia
ERP Analyst - NAVSEA (Job Number:430827)
SAIC has a contingent opening for an ERP Analyst located in Washington DC supporting NAVSEA HQ SEA 00I. This position is contingent upon contract award.
ERP Analyst will be responsible for:
- Research accounting discrepancies affecting accurate reporting of expenditures in ERP.
- Prepare draft funding documents, (i.e. Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests and Work Requests), enter document acceptance copies into Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Perform data entry, integration, review, and analysis of obligation and other financial data usedby DoN financial databases and planning systems, such as ERP.
- Must have a secret clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience.
- NAVY ERP Experience
- IAT Level 2
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 21, 2017, 10:00:00 PM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job