District of Columbia
Quality Assurance Specialist - NAVSEA (Job Number:430829)
SAIC has a contingent opening for a Quality Assurance Specialist located in Washington DC supporting NAVSEA HQ SEA 00I. This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Quality Assurance Specialist responsibilities include:
- Quality Assurance during the migration and transition phase, and disaster recovery requirements built into the solutions
- Providing independent assessments of the health of the database(s) used by the customer as well as providing feedback on where the customer is exceeding or under resourced in asset areas
- Data quality analysis
- Asset management
- Data-driven decision making
- Ensure compliance with contract.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews.
- Must have a secret clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience
- Information Technology
- NMCI Business Processes and Rules
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 22, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job