District of Columbia
Application Developer (Jr) - NAVSEA (Job Number:430821)
SAIC has a contingent opening for an Applications Developer located in Washington DC supporting NAVSEA HQ SEA 00I. This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Applications Developer will be responsible for:
- Development, implementation, operation and maintenance of commercial and highly customized web applications, built in .NET with related Microsoft SQL databases to include customizations done on Microsoft SharePoint enterprise platforms.
- Perform high-level web Application and database design functions centered on .NET technologies, analyzing intelligence functional requirements and developing design specifications to satisfy intelligence mission requirements.
- Ensures that software design is interoperable, secure, portable, serviceable, and maintainable; has demonstrated effectiveness and reliability; and is highly operational within the parameters of the system.
- Reviews data requirements, as well as access and response needs, and recommends Application platforms and programming languages to best support them.
- Must have a secret clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and 0 years related experience.
- Possess and maintain valid CS/IA certification
- IAT level II Certification.
- Experience developing, implementing, operating and maintaining commercial and highly customized web applications, built in .NET with related Microsoft SQL databases to include customizations done on Microsoft SharePoint enterprise platforms.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 21, 2017, 11:06:26 PM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job