full-time employee contract
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Installs, troubleshoots, repairs, maintains and modifies avionic attack control equipment and test equipment and
supervises avionic systems maintenance activities.
• Maintains and repairs radar, attack control and associated computers and special purpose equipment.
• Conducts tests, replaces components, isolates malfunctions and adjusts, aligns and calibrates equipment, using specialized and common test equipment.
• Analyses equipment operation characteristics to isolate malfunctions to subsystems and components.
• Monitors equipment performance to detect and analyze recurring malfunctions
• Use, repair & Maintain Aerospace Ground Equipment
• Train RSAF personnel to the 5 and 7 skill level
• Maintain technical orders, publications, and RSAF training records
• High School Graduate, or higher education. F-15 Avionics technician courses from the U. S. Air Force or equivalent studies
• Professional / Specialty: F-15 Avionics Craftsman 7 level AFSC: 2A3X4 / 2A3X1 Fighter Aircraft Integrated Avionics or equivalent
• Demonstrates proficiency in analyzing performance and isolating malfunctions of integrated avionic radar and
attack control systems.
• Proficient in Installation, maintenance and modification of avionic radar attack control equipment and test equipment.
• Proficient in troubleshooting avionic attack control equipment malfunctions and effecting repair,
• Knowledge of the operating principles of related avionic systems is desirable.
The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. The RSAF are defending and protecting critical infrastructure locations and population centers of Saudi Arabia ensuring regional, and global stability for all of its allies including us. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of "F-15 Maintainers" supporting flight operations, maintenance, and boasts an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. By applying to this opportunity you acknowledge that you have read the duties, qualifications, and requirements for the position and find that you qualify to be considered.