Full Time Employee Contractor
· Support internal and external users on the EHB (Electronic Handbook) System used to manage the Grants Management Cycle for the Bureau of Primary Health Care (BPHC) of HRSA (division of HHS).
· Track tickets and resolutions with client designated ticketing system.
· Answer help desk phone line.
· Respond to submitted web tickets.
· Participate in UATs.
· Attend all required trainings.
· Relay workaround solutions to users as needed.
· Might need to work a late shift during peak grant application season (tbd per client).
· Ability to work in a wide-open cube environment.
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
· Listening Skills
· Multi-Tasking Ability
· Ability to use PC
· Ability to use MS Office
· Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
· Oral and Written Communication Skills
· Public Speaking Skills
· Ability to trouble shoot complex software package
Other Skills Preferred:
· Saleforce Ticketing
· Virtual Call Center (VCC)
· EHB (Electronic Handbooks
· Federal Health Grants