M C Dean Inc. (www.mcdean.com)
Full Time Employee
M.C. Dean, Inc. is the nation?s premier electrical design-build and systems integration firm for complex, mission-critical organizations. M.C. Dean?s capabilities include electrical, electronic security, telecommunications, life-safety, instrumentation and control, and command and control systems. M.C. Dean, Inc. serves a diverse group of markets including Fortune 1000 corporations; universities; high tech and biotech firms; Federal; state, and local government clients; and other organizations with large scale, complex, and mission-critical infrastructure needs. Established in 1949, M.C. Dean, Inc. has earned a reputation as an innovator and pioneer. Headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, M.C. Dean, Inc. employs more than 2,500 professionals in offices throughout the Eastern United States, Europe and the Middle East.
M.C. Dean, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including a competitive salary; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; paid-time off; tuition reimbursement; 401k Retirement Plan and Military Reserve pay offset.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
For more information about our company, you can visit www.mcdean.com.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
A Licensed or Non-Licensed Electrician installs basic electrical equipment and systems in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes, and industry standards.- Assembling, installing, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, conduit, cable, equipment, components and devices associated with electrical equipment, following blueprints of electrical layouts and building plans.
- Installing and mounting electronic controls, devices, panels, sensors, and components.
- Performing interlock wiring as required.
- Testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electricial wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices.
- Inspecting installation sites and studying work orders, building plans, and installation manuals in order to determine material requirements and installation procedures.
- Diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatuses, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Directing and training workers in install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Reliable transportation.
- High school diploma or GED
- Read contract drawings.
- A current Journeyman's license is preferred.
Required Skills:See Job Description