Conagra Brands (http://www.conagrabrands.com/careers)
Full Time Employee
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Job Title: Packaging Intern
Operating Group: Research & Development
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
June - December 2018
Support packaging department on technical project tasks toward the development and commercialization of new, improved and cost-reduced packaging. Support delivery of technology objectives and meets individual goals.
· Values: Adhere to core values and beliefs of CAG
· Expertise: Low level of complexity in tasks, expected to be A quick learner
· Leadership Skills: Openness to coaching / mentoring, ability to seek out information as needed
· Technical Skills: Execute experiments, participate in plant trials and prepare results for review. Apply knowledge of technical field to work & maintain awareness of technical developments in field.
· Communication Skills: Prepare and present results, both written & oral, to supervisor.
· Contribute to preparation of technical reports. Develop & issue technical specifications.
· Fiscal & Strategic long range plans: Understanding of strategies as appropriate for project assignments.
· Risk Management / Problem Solving / Work Plans: Perform technical project related tasks, may manage small projects independently.
· Management of Direct Reports: None
· Relevant Budget accountabilities: Complete project tasks on budget, appropriate attention to cost considerations
· Travel Requirements: May travel up to 30% of time. Must be able to travel independently and as A responsible CAG representative.
· Work Environment: Office, laboratory, pilot plant and plant environments
Progress towards A B.S. degree in Packaging or related technical field. Related fields include: Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Arts, and Industrial Engineering
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.