Full Time Employee
.Net Developer (Job Number:430968)
SAIC has an opportunity for qualified candidates to work with our customer in the Suitland MD area. The qualified candidates would be a part of a team performing system, network and knowledge management on multiple enclaves that are key systems for mission operations. Applicants will need skilled knowledge and experience in developing software systems utilizing modern programming languages and methodologies for the purpose of knowledge management and information sharing. Strong software development knowledge in a secure environment is a must along with a good working knowledge of database development and interfacing. The successful candidates should possess skills and experience described below:
Systematically create, share and apply knowledge to better achieve Command objectives. The knowledge management effort centers on the financial database system which is comprised primarily of Microsoft SQL Server software and Microsoft SharePoint server along with Dell and EMC hardware.
The descriptions below are anticipated to perform the work required.
- Develop software engineering capabilities (solutions, enhancements, and improvements) to be integrated within the customers' KM Program.
- Experience in developing, modifying and troubleshooting web portals using industry standard software systems (current system is written in ASP.Net)
- Experience in writing, developing, modifying and improving Microsoft .Net software and associated software systems, primarily using C# helpful
- Maintain the customer?s acquisition and personnel databases
- Provide a new system to interface with the data according to the new requirements defined by the command.
- Provide support for the webmaster in the development of the Command's classified and unclassified web portals.
- Provide training and user documentation on the use of customers? databases, web portals, tools and resources
- Create customized reports for program management to facilitate effective management of the command?s resources
- Publish and maintain the command?s tasking database to track internal and external command tasking
- Provide recommendations for hardware and software as required.
- Required: Minimum of 9 years applied work experience in web design and/or software development for database intensive systems
- Bachelor?s degree in an IT-related field or 4 years of additional applied work experience
- Must possess or be able to obtain after start date a CISSP.
- Must be United States citizen
- Must possess a current TS/SCI
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 29, 2017, 3:47:23 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-SUITLAND
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job