Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Assists in the management of staff and unit training support plus exercise support for Ministry of the National Guard (MNG) units with emphasis in Sustainment. Assists in the planning, coordination and supervision of collective training support for MNG infantry brigades undergoing modernization.
1. Assists in the planning, preparation, coordination, supervision and execution of Training Sustainment & Support Team (TSST) programs approved and directed by OPM-MNG with emphasis in Sustainment.
2. Assists in the planning and coordination in concert with OPM, collective training assessment of MNG units.
3. Assists in training publication development as SME within specialty.
4. Prepares and submits reports, as required.
5. Assists in the preparation of procedures including internal training programs which delineate policies and procedures applicable for the conduct of Contractor training assistance efforts.
6. Prepares Joint Training Plans, as required.
7. Assists in the preparation of plans for upgrading of training in all aspects of DTLOMPF as required.
8. Be knowledgeable of All War Fighting Functions (WFF)
9. Develops and writes operations plans, orders and graphics. (Special emphasis on Sustainment Products)
10. Prepares, supervises and conducts any training/mission assigned by TSST Manager.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
B. Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervises nine U.S. Trainers, one Senior Linguistics Specialist, three Linguistics Specialist, and six Interpreter/Translators.
A. Education Level: CGSC/ILE graduate required; Bachelor?s Degree required; War College preferred; Master?s degree preferred.
B. Experience: Sustainment battalion/brigade experience required; former Sustainment Officer. Minimum of 10 years Sustainment experience required. Experience in Full Spectrum Operations, training and/or operations required. Recent Operational Deployment experience preferred; CSS battalion commander preferred. Former LTC required.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, and ability, requirements: Has in depth knowledge of tactical Sustainment, Movement and Maneuver and Command and Control. Conversant in training techniques for Full Spectrum Operations. A leader, coach, and mentor who understands training doctrine, policies, procedures, and techniques. Communicates effectively verbally and in writing. Be computer literate: Current versions of Windows & MS Office Suite Programs. Possess a valid driver?s license.