Full Time Employee
District of Columbia
Dockets and Registry Services Manager (Job Number:431526)
- The Manager of this group is responsible for supporting multiple electronic portals as well as hard copy filings that the Commission is statutorily obliged to process through its FERC Online suite of applications, the Dockets and Registry (D&R) Front Desk function, and FERC?s online document repository, eLibrary.
- Additionally, this Manager is responsible for the service list task for FERC issuances. Managing the service list for FERC issuances entails the creation of postal and electronic address lists for fulfilling service. This service is executed automatically thru the Commissions? Publish Issuance Workflow application. The FERC Online applications include eFiling, eSubscription, eComment, eRegistration, eService, eLibrary, eNotification, and Company Registration.
- Dockets and Registry is responsible for inspecting, classifying, and docketing all filings, and for publishing electronic filings. Dockets and Registry ensures conformance to high quality standards in all of the Dockets and Registry processes and activities. The D&R organization provides the day-to-day support Services (e.g. processing and management) using the following FERC Online applications: eFilings; eComments; eForms; and eTariff.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 8 ? 10 years + of progressive experience working with online Services including automated forms and document management, and interactive Services.
- Experience managing staff of 5+ supporting a Federal Government Agency.
- Must live in DC Metro Area.
- Any prior experience at FERC or other Commissions is a plus.
- BS degree in Library Science or a similar Field
- Certifications: ITIL certification; CRM certification is a plus.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle Services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 12, 2017, 5:56:20 PM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Other Clearance
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job