Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
(1) Develop Change-specific Certification Plans (CSCPs) and conduct Certification Working Group (CERTWG) meetings for assigned projects. Documents results of CERTWGs held for determination of need for CSCPs.
(2) Support development of team?s Statement of Work (SOW) inputs and Basis of Estimate (BOE) quotes for AMMM proposals.
(3) Review assigned engineering technical reports to ensure the basis for establishing airworthiness (as defined in a CSCP) has been coherently presented.
(4) Develop / update airworthiness certification documentation to support delivery of modifications and upgrades to AMMM aircraft configurations.
(5) Assigned tasks must be completed to meet milestones associated with specific AMMM projects and meet planned completion dates. Salary $62,000.00 to $82,000.00 depending upon skills and experience.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college
(1) Must be able to work with internal and external customers to build effective, productive relationships.
(2) Must be able to understand and apply documented AMMM systems engineering processes.
(3) Must be able to develop multiple work products concurrently.
(4) Must demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
(5) Familiarity with MIL-HDBK-516 a plus.
(6) Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Marietta Georgia