Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
Full Time Employee Contractor
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach ? and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Here at Lockheed Martin's RMS business in Moorestown, NJ we are working on many exciting defense programs and developing cutting edge products and applications to meet the complex and evolving needs of our customers. Major programs we are developing include Space Fence, Aegis, Littoral Combat System (LCS) along with many others.
The Software Development Analyst develops and maintains Software configuration management tools to support configuration identification, control, reporting, and delivery of both internally developed and externally purchased commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) Software products. Performs configuration management and release engineering tasks to ensure new Software Product operating parameters are documented, comply with standard hardware configurations, and are logistically sustainable. Automates, and maintains productivity tools using programming, database or scripting languages to improve Software modeling and development. Implements build procedures that are used to support Software Product development and use. Develops Software configuration standards and policies for company-wide use. Trains Software developers in the use of configuration management tools and the implementation of Software quality standards. Maintains the Software Configuration Management System including collection or distribution of code documentation, problem report and change request processing, Software build documents, and delivery of Software products to operational environments. Implements long term organizational objectives for Software process improvement (e.g., SEI CMM), compliance with ISO 9000 standards, and Software code reuse.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Software/Firmware Configuration Management experience
- Understand the basic concepts of Quality Assurance
- IBM [base] ClearCase experience
- IBM ClearCase/ClearQuest/Unified Change Management (UCM) experience
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux and Windows with specific concentration on command line interface
- Working knowledge of scripting languages like shell script and Perl
- Candidate must be able to obtain & maintain a secret security clearance.
- Ability to produce Software builds and carry out fault analysis relating to build failures
- Ability to ensure build and release processes and procedures are followed and maintained
- Ability to generate Software release documentation in accordance with established standards
- Ability to maintain organized configuration management records for all builds
- Communicate clearly and maintain good working relationship with peers and Customers at all technical levels.
- Ability to perform various related configuration management tasks for both hardware and Software items including hardware UID management and Software production workflow status.
- Must be able to obtain & maintain a secret security clearance.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Moorestown New Jersey