Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Applies functional knowledge to the design and customization of SAP application to meet the company's requirements and system needs. Understands content, processes, and procedures associated with implementing enterprise applications. Writes functional requirements and specifications, develops test plans, establishes system configurations, and works with production issues. Works with developers to ensure requirements are being met.
- Bachelor's degree or above in a technical discipline with 1 - 2 plus years of experience
- Familiarity with strategic planning and analysis
- Able to map out process flows and identify root cause of problem areas
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to perform a cost/benefit analysis
- Familiarity with automated reporting and dashboard tools
- Ability proof-check solutions against requirements
- Experience facilitating data driven decisions
- Experience with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Moderate level of knowledge of SAP module functionality - Production Planning, Material Management and Plant Maintenance.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Worth Texas