Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Candidate will support the AMMM Supply Chain Management Development Team. Tasks include learning to view and utilize subcontract specifications, statement of work, terms and conditions, procurement of Materials in support of P-3, C-5 and C130 aircraft. Tasks will include evaluating subcontractor proposals, negotiate subcontracts, issuing properly authorized awards/subcontracts and participating in price negotiations. Responsible for conducting cost analysis support, understanding procurement activity under the guidance of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR). Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, and modifications to subcontracts. You must be able to work with direction, Must be good communicator and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite. Occasional travel will be required.
Bachelor?s degree from an accredited college in supply chain or logistics or finance or equivalent experience and/or combined education in subcontract management or supply chain or buying or contracts or procurement negotiations.
Business based decision making
- Ability to grasp Government Procurement processes and regulations
- Willingness to learn negotiation skills and knowledge of Truth in Negotiations act (TINA) / Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) type fact-finding and analysis.
- Financial analysis understanding
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must work well within Team environment
- Demonstrated sense of urgency
- Ability to work multiple tasks and deal with competing priorities
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, and presentation) skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
-Strong Problem Solver skills
-Demonstrated work ethic
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Marietta Georgia