Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
Full Time Employee Contractor
Flight Line Production Lead:
This position will support the Iraq F-16 Program in Tucson
Must be highly skilled on recent versions of the F-16.
DUTIES: Plans and directs manpower requirements related to aircraft pre-flight, launch and recovery, maintenance, repair and general flight-line operations.
- Possess technical skills and knowledge sufficient to resolve maintenance difficulties and successfully perform troubleshooting to solve problems considered beyond the scope of routine problem solving techniques
- Keep the Generation Management team and site Lead advised on activities, problems and changes
- Maintain accurate files and records as required
- Provide day-to-day direction, oversight, technical assistance and advice for other personnel in a cooperative team effort
- Work with all members of the team to resolve questions, issues and problems
- May be required to carry out other duties as appropriately assigned by Site Management
- Assist aircraft manager with training, employee assignments, shift assignments
Must possess a secret clearance and have strong communications and interpersonal skills. The selectee must have a positive review and acceptance by the program and customer senior management teams
Previous experience working with international customers/partners is desired
Will work with all members of the team to solve all customer concerns, questions, and problems
- Must possess a secret clearance and have strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Flight Line production superintendent/expeditor experience
- Production shop chief experience a must
- Must be current on recent blocks of F-16
- Must have held a USAF skill level of 7 or it's equivalent minimum
- Must be qualified to sign off exceptional release for flight
- Previous experience working with international customers/partners is desired
- Ability to Lead multi-shops i.e. electrical/environmental/engine/avionics/APG
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Greenville South Carolina